About Me

My photo
Mornington, Victoria, Australia
I have been seeing clients and helping them to bring about changes in their lives for 40yrs. Bringing personal change and growth to those who come to see me. I see clients of all ages and occupations, they often tell me how much these sessions with me have brought about change and growth in their lives. It is an honour and a privilege to be witness to the personal power that lies dormant within you.

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Life Coaching,and Healing sessions

I contact your Guides and Angels
to help you access answers to your delemas,
quickly and easily.
Clients report great changes in their lives,
after a session with me.

Your healing and growth takes place on many levels,
energetically, physically emotionally
and mentally.
Your session may include Guidance,
Guided Imagery or Bio Sonics.

please allow
one and a half hours

Please contact me

 to book your life changing session today

 Maris

5976 2435
0400814 301

I look forward to helping you towards a better life.
for your session.

The investment into

your well being is $120.00

No comments:

Post a Comment