About Me

My photo
Mornington, Victoria, Australia
I have been seeing clients and helping them to bring about changes in their lives for 40yrs. Bringing personal change and growth to those who come to see me. I see clients of all ages and occupations, they often tell me how much these sessions with me have brought about change and growth in their lives. It is an honour and a privilege to be witness to the personal power that lies dormant within you.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Motivators




Words are precious,
words are powerful,
do not waste them on trivia
or fighting.
Rather use them wisely and well.
for one word said at the right time
can bring about huge changes in the world.

What would the world be like now
if every one said no to war?
What would the world be like now
if every one said yes to peace?

You can make a great change
 in your world today,
just by using words.

Think of your favourite quotation,
or think of some thing of your own to say.
Then say it !!

send an email to all your friends
 with your words attached to it
 and see the effect this has upon peoples day.

We all need something positive popping up in our email box.

Here is mine

I can do anything, because I am everything.

Pass it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment