About Me

My photo
Mornington, Victoria, Australia
I have been seeing clients and helping them to bring about changes in their lives for 40yrs. Bringing personal change and growth to those who come to see me. I see clients of all ages and occupations, they often tell me how much these sessions with me have brought about change and growth in their lives. It is an honour and a privilege to be witness to the personal power that lies dormant within you.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday Motivators



Have you ever put yourself before another
 and felt the guilt from doing so?

Have you ever not spoken your truth to another
 and felt the guilt for doing so?

Have you never felt the way you want to in a relationship
 and felt the guilt for doing so?

This guilt is the way you process life,
 it is the way you feel about yourself
 and how you measure the value you have about yourself.

For if you valued yourself,
you would not feel guilt about being true to yourself.

To show yourself your true worth,
 vow to be truthful,
 put yourself first,
and feel the true feelings in your relationships,
 just for one day.

Then at the end of the day
 assess how you feel and how your day went for you.

I guarantee it will be a more satisfying
 and powerful day for you,
for self worth is all you need
 to bring about change and growth.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment